Terms & Conditions…
By confirming an appointment with Paws and Relax Pet Services, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and accepted by signature, our Terms & Conditions as described below. By booking with Paws and Relax Pet Services, the client agrees that they fully understand and accept our Terms & Conditions as detailed below.
– Upon acceptance from both parties of your booking, relevant documentation will be sent to you. This will document price of agreed service, date when booking was made, date and time of appointment plus a copy of our T&C’s for you to sign. T&C’s are to be signed and returned to us prior to date of appointment.
– All payments are asked to be paid prior to or on day of agreed appointment to us at Paws and Relax Pet Services.
– Price at time of booking applies.
– Should Paws and Relax Pet Services not receive signed T&C’s and notification of preferred payment method 24hrs prior to agreed appointment, the client will be notified and appointment may be cancelled.
– Any home visits/client requested training sessions held outside of a 10mile radius of Hollybush, Ayr will be charged at an additional 45p per mile. Distances are calculated using Google maps, fastest route available. This charge is applicable both to and from the client’s location.
– It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they attend on the correct date, time and place for the appointment. If you are unable to attend the agreed appointment, please notify Paws and Relax Pet Services as soon as possible.
– Appointments can be re-booked for another date. Rescheduled bookings within 24hrs of original agreed time and date are subject to a 50% charge of agreed price.
– It is the responsibility of Paws and Relax Pet Services to ensure confidentiality with their clients. No client records will be shared with a third party.
– The client consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Paws and Relax Pet Services, unless previously stated. All such media remain the property of Paws and Relax Pet Services.
– The client agrees to notify Paws and Relax Pet Services immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
– Paws and Relax Pet Services reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time and with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the handler and/or other dogs.
– Paws and Relax Pet Services will not apply force to any animal that is in their care. Nor will they support a client inflicting pain upon their animals. Choke chain collars, shock collars and other training tools using to create fear are not tolerated within the pet services that we provide.
– Any client wishing to accompany Paws and Relax Pet Services whilst an animal is being transported accepts that they do so at their own risk and that Paws and Relax Pet Services do not accept any liability for any accident, injury or delay incurred during transportation.
– All dogs being exercised on group dog walks are required to be up-to-date with their annual vaccinations. This includes the Kennel Cough vaccine. The client accepts responsibility for any fees incurred should their dog transmit contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases onto other dogs in a group under the care and supervision of Paws and Relax Pet Services. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough, Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites.
– The client accepts that even although their dog is vaccinated against Kennel Cough, there is a chance that their dog can still contract Kennel Cough. The client agrees that they will not hold Paws and Relax Pet Services responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough whilst attending a group dog session.
– Paws and Relax Pet Services will only let dogs off the lead once an ‘Off Lead Consent Form’ has been signed by the client, and off lead exercise thereafter will remain at the discretion of Paws and Relax Pet Services.
– Paws and Relax Pet Services offer services where dogs co-mingle in groups and the client accepts that during the course of normal dog play, their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
– The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie, heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
– Bitches whilst in season or pregnant will be unable to attend group sessions with Paws and Relax Pet Services. Paws and Relax Pet Services reserves the right to refuse an appointment if this criteria is not met.
– The client agrees that, by signing the ‘Key Holder Disclaimer & Waiver of Liability’ form, this will indemnify Paws and Relax Pet Services in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in present and future circumstances.
– The client agrees that, by signing the ‘Disclaimer & Waiver of Liability’ form, this will indemnify Paws and Relax Pet Services and any of their staff against liability of any kind whatsoever arising from their dog’s participation in any services offered by Paws and Relax Pet Services.
– The client agrees that, by signing the ‘Contact of Vet Disclaimer & Waiver of Liability’ form, this will indemnify Paws and Relax Pet Services and any of their staff against liability of any kind whatsoever arising from their dog’s participation in any services offered by Paws and Relax Pet Services.
– The client agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the pet for the agreed appointment. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client.
– The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (i.e., food, medication, collars, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Paws and Relax Pet Services, these will be purchased and invoiced to the client.
– The client agrees that Paws and Relax Pet Services is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
– The client must provide Paws and Relax Pet Services with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available, Paws and Relax Pet Services reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal. The client is responsible for the full cost of the veterinary treatment and any associated costs i.e. call-out charges.
– All training packages must be completed within the specified date range. A surcharge will be applied to any session held outwith the date range.
– All personal data is stored in accordance with The Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
– Any code used as part of a special offer with Paws and Relax Pet Services is limited to one pet per household.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions.
Last modification was made 7 October 2019.